Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Getting older sucks!

So after several months of feeling pretty good about all the baby weight I lost, I have gained enough of it back to be very unhappy with myself. Damn breastfeeding and its mega-metabolizing powers! I was lulled into happy complacency. So now the big debate: do I suck it up and just run? I hate running with just about every fiber of my being, but everyone I know who looks really good runs. Besides the obvious downside to running, I would be forced to get out of bed when Dillon wakes up at 6am to do it without passing out in the heat. You know how much I hate getting out of bed! Surprisingly, having a kid didn't really change that. :) And does anyone have a recommendation on a website that tracks calories, etc. on the food you actually ate instead of the food they think you should eat? I'm hoping such a thing would scare me into shaping up.

1 comment:

Peony said...

you don't have to run, just walk w/ dillon in the stroller/carrier for 45 min or more every day. it makes all the difference - no one should run, or workout in any way they don't enjoy, it's not effective at all...