Wednesday, August 1, 2007

New pics

Can you believe it? Dillon is almost 9 months old. I know everyone says time flies after the baby is born and you kind of brush it off, but they're not kidding. Anyway, here's my new favorite shot of Dillon playing peek-a-boo, as well as some cool stuff I shot at the Chihuly glass exhibit while I was in Pittsburgh. Oh - I almost forgot! I made my first beer with Katy (from work) and Lori (Steve's sister). It's a black cherry wheat we've named "Pop Your Cherry Wheat". Get it? Ha! Anyway, it's currently fermenting and will hopefully be super delicious when it's ready. I'll keep you posted and save you a bottle if it is worth it.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

ok that kid is so cute!!! I miss him!

Peony said...

i have to come to your site daily just to laugh at this pic of Dillon - what a ham! :) love it!

Melanie said...

How did mom like the name of your beer? Haha